Continuous flow measurement of sinter dust(ProSens)
- ProSens was specially developed to carry out reliable dust measurement on clean sides after filters.
- The measuring device provides measurement values for dust concentration, either as a trend signal or as absolute values (after calibration) for emission measurement.
ProSens is used
- If the dust concentration is to be output as an ab- solute value in mg/m³.
- for exact measurements even with large channel diameters.
- for applications in explosion hazard zones (GasEx- Zone 1, DustEx-Zone 20)
- for the measurement of dust concentration even at high temperatures.
- Online Dust measurement in any air channel, including large diameter
- Output of dust level as a trend or absolute value
- Measurement of dust at high temperatures
- Available in ATEX version
Technical Data Sensor
|Measuring objects||Particles in the gas flow|
|Measuring range||From 0.1 mg/m³|
|Process temperature||Standard: 150 °C;
Optional: max. 500 °C
|Pressure||Max. 2 bar (Optional: up to 25 bar)|
|Flow speed||Min. 4 m/sec|
|Humidity||95% RH or less (non-condensing)|
|Ambient temperature||- 20 ... +60 °C (optional - 40 ... +60 °C)|
|Sensor rod||Material: stainless steel;
(length: 500 / 1000 mm)
|Protection type||IP 66; ATEX: cat. 1/2 GD|
|Electric connection||Connection room DIN M 20|
|Measurement value alarm relay output||Relay with switching contact
Max. 250 V/AC, 1A
Not for Ex-devices Cat. 1 and 2
|Weight Approx.||1.5 kg|